Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Voluntary Redundancy Confirmation Letter How Do I Get Voluntary Redundancy?

How do I get voluntary redundancy? - voluntary redundancy confirmation letter

I was at risk of dismissal, on 1 February 2007 (because my employer who intends to outsource our jobs to India) and 90-day hearing ended yesterday. We are told that to be the first person on 1 August released, and it seems that my work will be good until mid-December.

However, I was offered another job that made me as soon as possible, and of course it would be good to start if I want to be able to leave with some kind of compensation. Management has been said not seem to be 4 types of redundancy packages available:
() Nothing.
(B) the statutory minimum redundancy (1.5 weeks per year of service?)
(C) more redundancy (legal + 2 weeks). This is to be on the signing of a compromise made conditional.
(D) + £ 2,000 bonus improved. This term is dependent on the preferred departure time proposed by the company.

I think I could not (D), if I want to leave as quickly as possible, but I want to improve my chances of (B) or (C). Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment