Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wedding Dress Is Turning Yellow Nightmare..wedding Dress..small Room With Yellow Walls..fear?

Nightmare..wedding dress..small room with yellow walls..fear? - wedding dress is turning yellow

In walking into my shop and sisters to walk through the back door and there's old room with mud walls and the floors uneven .. uneven is a wedding hall .. I see them, but I can see the device and not the wedding dress, while .. beautiful! In this room are two doors. Behind the door is green, and now I go ahead and go into a small room with one other room is very small low ceiling and yellow walls .. in a corner, I see the door, I went through, I see other wood-burning stove in the third bed and the door of the other .. I go to the door and seen there before, what I fear, my heart began to beat me sweat and feel very much fear in me .. This is the bunker, kill people .. Looking through the door into this large hole in the middle of it .. Ibegins to rotate around the room, looking scared and I want and leave with all his strength, but faster than the space bigger and bigger, so they never reach the exit .. I woke up startled and then ..

What can be said all over the world .. generally not interested in this problem, but usually I want that dream .. I do not have many nightmares, and now ..

No comments:

Post a Comment