Saturday, December 12, 2009

Cat Allergies More Condition_treatment Can Anyone Recommend A Good Medication To Take To Treat Cat Allergies?

Can anyone recommend a good medication to take to treat cat allergies? - cat allergies more condition_treatment

I'm allergic to cats, my whole life. I have other allergies. Any disadvantages of drug allergies i have tried to work for all the extraordinary lightness of my allergy to cats. Every weekend I am at home with my boyfriend and I have suffered from the moment I walk in the door. I clicked on every prescription allergy pill you can imagine was. At the moment I'm in Clartin D and it works very well for any allergy. I wish you worked in the allergy to cats! If someone can recommend something that help I would be able to appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment