Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Upset Stomach More Than A Day Nausea,upset Stomach All Day ???

Nausea,upset stomach all day ??? - upset stomach more than a day

Two days before my period was earlier and lighter than my normal period. (Usually the last 7 days, but this time was 4 days) have stomach.However usually no nausea or discomfort this time I had and I've had all day for the last two days! I can eat anything, eat anything that makes me feel sick. I feel like I anythingthroughout the day within minutes after the meal, I havent eaten enough and began to eat with stomach pains and began to bad day nausea.It awake while I started to bleed sleep.Before I began to symptoms of early pregnancy but I do not believe that she was pregnant after I started what I think is my period, so that almost went out of my mind. Should I be tested? Any tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment