Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Plantar Fasciatis More Condition_symptoms Ok. I Have Had Plantar Fasciatis For 5 Months Now And Im Sick Of It,iv Done Othodics And Massage Therapy,pills

Ok. I have had plantar fasciatis for 5 months now and im sick of it,iv done othodics and massage therapy,pills - plantar fasciatis more condition_symptoms

and stretching. I read that u should follow Wight, so I go now eat very little and swim. But I'm not fat and 153 in half 5'9'AND gaps for ALWAYS HEAVISEST IV Previously I was 137 pounds. The question is, how can I lose weight, heal to support the weight of my foot to plantar fasciata too? In the past the test, and everyone says I'm not fat, but I can not think of anything else to do to get better. Thank you. Sorry if u dont like the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment